The first thing to remember about the admissions process is that there are many people at Premiere Career College qualified and willing to help you. Never hesitate to ask a question.
Here are some of Premiere Career College’s admission requirements. Your Admissions Advisor will have all the details about each program
1. Visit a campus and meet with an Admissions Advisor. This is an important first step. We encourage you to bring your family and involve them in the process.
2. Fill out an Admissions Form.
3. If you have your High School diploma or equivalent, you’ll need to take the Wonderlic entrance evaluation exam. The Wonderlic covers things like basic math and English, and the required scores vary by program.
4. If you’re interested in either the Vocational Nursing program program, you’ll take the Vocational Nursing Entrance Exam which covers things like basic math and English, and the required scores vary by program.
5. Set up an appointment with your Admissions Advisor right away to get all of the details.
Get more information about our programs and start working towards a new and exciting career!
For other Questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org